Thursday, November 10, 2011

NFL 2011 Week 10 Picks

2011 Week 10 Picks

Last Week's Record (10-4)
Overall Record (84-45)


      Looking at the games this week, I feel like there will be a ton of upsets.  I don't look at the official "lines" until after I've made my picks.  When I finally looked at the picks, I am picking against Vegas on SEVERAL games this week!!  So, this will either be the best or worst week of the year.   How would you pick 'em?  Let me know!

Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers
Chargers - L

New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons
Saints - W

St. Louis Rams @ Cleveland Browns
Rams - W

Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys - W

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts
Jaguars - W

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs
Chiefs - L

Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins
Dolphins - W

Arizona Cardinals @ Philadelphia Eagles
Eagles - L

Tennessee Titans @ Carolina Panthers
Panthers - L

Baltimore Ravens @ Seattle Seahawks
Ravens - L

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears
Lions - L

New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers
Giants - L

New England Patriots @ New York Jets
Patriots - W

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers
Packers - W

Game of the Week:
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals
Steelers - W


     Now that we are more than half way through the NFL season, this game is very interesting to me as a Texans fan.  This game could have serious playoff implications for my boys down here in H-Town.  I'm picking the Steelers, because I just think that their experience is going to get them rolling to finish the season strong, and I feel like the Bengals are going to have to come back down to earth at some point.  I can't imagine them finishing the season as hot as they have been through the first half.  

Local Game of the Week:
Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 
Texans - W
    
 The Texans are rolling right now, and I think it would be hard to pick against them no matter who they are playing!   The offense seems to be working okay without #80, although he'll likely be back this week, and the defense is just about to explode!!  The walk on the field like they really do want to murder someone right now!!  I like the Texans to win a close one. . .  only because the game is in Tampa.  If this game is played in Houston, I don't think it would be close at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's record: (9-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment