Saturday, January 14, 2012

NFL 2011 Divisional Round Picks


2011 Divisional Round Picks

Last Week's Record: (3-1)
Regular Season Record: (175-84)


New Orleans Saints @ San Francisco 49ers
Saints - L

Patriots -W

Giants - W


     I changed my pick on this game, and according to the media and the odds makers, it would be a huge upset if the Giants can pull this one out.  But, the more I think about it, I think the Giants offense can beat the Packers defense, and I think the Giants defense can shut down the Packers offense.  So, instead of looking at the crazy season that the Packers had, I just think the Giants are going to be more effective on both sides of the ball and pull of the upset.

Local Game of the Week:
Texans - L


     I think the Texans showed last week that giving Wade Phillips two times to see the same offense only adds up to the Texans defense having a dominant day.  I don't think the Ravens offense will be able to get much going against the Bulls on Parade with the way they are playing right now, and I think the Texans offense will be able to do much more than they did last time they faced the Ravens after getting Andre Johnson back.  Last week got out of control for the Bengals, and the final score looks like a blowout win for the Texans.  This week, I think the two defenses will show up and keep the offenses in check.  Texans will win with a score of something like 20-17.  At least, I can dream.  :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------
This Week's Record (2-2)










No comments:

Post a Comment