Saturday, January 7, 2012

NFL 2011 Wild Card Weekend Picks


2011 Wil Card Weekend Picks

Last Week's Record: (12-4)
Regular Season Record: (172-83)

Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints
Saints - W

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants
Giants - W

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos
Steelers - L

Local Game of the Week:
Holy Crap!!! I'm just happy there IS a "Local Game"!!!

Cincinnati  Bengals @ Houston Texans
Texans - W


     I think the Texans will be too amped up to lose this game.  The Texans defense will get to Andy Dalton more than they did last time and pressure him in to making some bad throws.  Also, with the addition of Andre Johnson back to the Texans offense, I think that will open up the Bengals defense and allow Ben Tate and Arian Foster to have big days.  I don't think it will be an easy game, but I think the Texans will win a close, low scoring game.  Something like 13-7, or 16-7.   




No comments:

Post a Comment