Monday, February 7, 2011

Added Pages

So, instead of getting on my blog today and trying to swallow my pride and apologize for my incorrect prediction of the Super Bowl, I thought I'd get on and just add some "meat" to my blog.  I added two new pages that you can see the links to directly above this post.  I've added an "Upcoming Performances" page so that I can keep you all in-the-know with the various gigs that I've got going on, and I've added a simple "Contact Info" page just in case someone ends up coming on to my blog that may be interested in adding something to that "Upcoming Performances" page for me.  ;)    I do intend to put the URL to my blog in my bio's for the shows that I have coming up, so you never know who may end up checking this stuff out!

Speaking of things that are coming up for, I will update the page over the next couple of days with a couple of productions that I have booked.  Namely, another production of "Smokey Joe's Cafe" ,  a benefit performance with a young lady named Meredith Clark who was the stand-by for Elphaba on the national tour of "Wicked", and I will also be trying to work a production of "Assassins" into my schedule for April. 

This next semester at school looks like it will keep me fairly busy, so adding many more shows between now and June will probably be pretty difficult. 

That's it for now.  This week, I'll be trying to post a blog or two from the TMEA Convention in San Antonio, and I'll also be getting more and more excited about baseball season as Spring Training quickly approaches!  Let me know what you think about the two new pages, and let me know if you have some ideas for any other pages that need to make it on to my blog.

Peace Out,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment