Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Evening With Carter and a Camera

So, after a normal day at work, nothing in the sports world grabbing my attention today, and a very nice phone  conversation with my mother ;)  I thought today would be a great day to just grab the camera, take a couple of quick pictures of Carter as we go through our nightly routine and let you all see just how big (and handsome) he has gotten. 

I couldn't believe how many views my last post got.  I am so happy that there are some people actually reading this blog.  It makes it so very fun for me to do this when I know that each post is going to get a couple of views!  So, I'll try to get back to the writing some time this weekend.  I've got a very busy weekend, but I'll do everything I can to sit down and make a quick post some time through the next couple of days.

In the mean time, here's just a glimpse of what I get to see every night.  It's these moments that remind me just how lucky I am.  I am forever thankful for my Blythe and Carter.  Enjoy!



Asleep after coming home from Mrs. Scott's.  It's normal that he is passed out like this by time we get home every afternoon.  




Waking up and realizing, "Wait, we're at home and I'm STILL in this thing?!"   (I sometimes let him stay asleep in his carrier for a few minutes before getting him out and starting the rest of our routine)




Dinner time.  He's definitely an eater.  I have NO IDEA where he got his big blue eyes from, but we can't help but love them!



Okay, this look may be starting to get a little irritated with the camera.  I haven't taken just a whole lot of pictures of him myself, (thank you, Melissa), so he may not be used to dad staring at him with the camera.



And on a night when I've had my camera out taking pictures, why would I not get this one for you?!  I think its kind of disgusting how cute this is every night after his bath, but I am a little bit biased. ;)



Well, I hope you enjoyed my little "photo journal" of our nightly routine.  Now that I have this blog going, I'll be sure to take more pictures of him and put up a couple of them up each week. I'll let you all know when I've got another post up!   (You know I will)   Thanks again for reading!

Peace Out,
Luke

2 comments:

  1. Luke! Thank you so much for sharing these. I can't believe how big he is getting. I miss him so much. Love to all of you! xoxoxo
    Auntie Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SOOOOO adorable!! I think he likes you in, especially the face he's making in his bath towel. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete