Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Prediction!!

So, my first sports prediction for my new blog just happens to be for the Super Bowl. Although I know a little bit about the logistics of football, I don't really get into all of that when I try to predict scores.  I don't even really like listening to the experts, because I think that they DO get too caught up in key matchups and things like that.  What I look at is very simple:
  1. Who's offense is better?   Packers
  2. Who's defense is better?   Steelers
  3. Who's got the "IT" factor?  Steelers
  4. Who's got more to prove?  Packers
  5. Who seems to want it more?  Steelers
With that said, I am thinking that it will be a very close game, but in the end, I think that the Pittsburgh defense is too much to handle for Aaron Rodgers.  The Steelers defense will not play as great as they usually do, but when it matters most, they will step up in a big way and put a ton of pressure on Rodgers in the 2nd half.

The short and sweet answer:

Steeler's by 4:  21-17


Logo is copied from www.dotsperiod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment