Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Video Post!


I know it's not much, but I finally got a proper memory card for the new camera that my fantastic parents bought for Blythe and I so that I can finally share videos on my blog instead of pictures. Although it was an adventure figuring out how to get this video uploaded to blogger.com and finally published onto my site, I think I now have a general understanding of how to do this, so look for more video to come!

That's all I have time for tonight, but trust me, I will have my new camera in hand almost constantly over the next several weeks!  Thanks mom!

Peace Out,
Luke

P.S. - How about the crazy timing between my "Where in the World is Jessica Tata" post and the new charges that came down on her that evening.  I'm just sayin'. . .    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment