Monday, March 7, 2011

Great Moments in Strange Places!


Of all the places to get what Blythe and I consider the "Perfect Picture" of Carter, this picture was taken with my phone at the doctor's office today!  Strange how such a perfect moment can come in the strangest of places.  I guess it may just be another way to tell he is a Kirkwood, by being so content and at ease in a doctor's office.  Maybe the next Dr. Kirkwood!!!


Why the Doctor's Office?

Carter was a bit fussy last night (after we bragged at lunch about how calm of a baby he is), and ended up getting a little sick before falling asleep.  Then this morning, he woke up with a little bit of wheezing.  I don't think that Blythe and I are hypochondriacs, but when it sounds like your baby is having trouble breathing. . .we think that is a legit reason for concern.

After our visit to the doctor today, she told us that all that was wrong is that he has allergies. . . Like his father. I feel bad for the little guy because I know what that means for the next several years!

So, after a weekend in which I had my camera out constantly trying to get that "perfect picture" of Carter playing with one of his toys, or cuddling with his mother, all it really takes is a trip to the doctor and catching him just at the right moment.  Thanks for reading!

Peace Out,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment