Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Well, summer 2012 is finally here!!  It has been an exciting year, and there are some great things coming up over the next several months!  Today is my first day of summer, and I realized that I had not posted a new blog since the Super Bowl.  That's ridiculous!  That was four months ago!  So much has happened since then, I haven't had the opportunity to tell most of my friends about some the awesome things that have gone on.

I won't lay everything out in this blog, because I have decided that I am going to commit to posting one blog each day through the month of June in an effort to make up for the four months that I've not posted anything.  Some days will probably be very short posts about something totally random, while others may be legit posts about some the exciting things that have happened, or are about to happen in my life.   I will post something on Facebook every time I post something that I really think is worth reading, but feel free to check back everyday just to see what random thoughts I'm writing about that day!!

To start the month off, I thought I'd just give you a quick run-down of things you'll be seeing full posts about later.   Here's a list of topics:
  • Beehive, a summer musical at Texas Repertory Theatre
  • TUTS Summer Camps start next week
  • Cast for Legally Blonde at TUTS will be final in the next two weeks
  • Summer adventures with Carter! With pictures, of course!
  • We find out whether Kirkwood baby #2 is a boy or a girl in two weeks
  • 2011-12 School year at Smith Middle School
  • 2012-13 School year. . . Somewhere else.
  • Blythe and I are going to New York City June 19-23
  • I will be going to a Yankees game while in NYC!
  • I'll be starting a new business this month with the help of a friend of mine in Chicago
  • And I have some "Summer Resolutions" that I'll let you know about soon
So, there you go!!  That is what you can look forward to reading about from me for the next month!  Like I said, I'm sure there will be a few of those totally dorky posts that I just want to tell you a funny story, so check back every day to see what's new!!  Feel free to leave a comment to suggest topics if you like. (Funny or serious. . .  I don't care)

I'm really looking forward to my first full month of posting!  I hope you'll read!!

Peace Out,
Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment